JobsNEAR.in > Career Tips > How to Live an Optimistic Life
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
The word "optimistic" means to become positive, strong and hopeful in every situation and have the courage to tackle or solve the problems. It's a mental attitude which leads a person to always expect the best possible outcome from every situation. He will be able to find every possible way to resolve and handle issues. On the other side "pessimistic" is also a mental attitude results in the tendency to see negative things. A pessimist focuses on the negatives of life and believes that undesirable and worst things are going to happen in their life.
Merits of being an optimist :
- An optimist believes that problems are temporary and will get solved with time.
- So believes that things will turn out well and when they don't, don't pout it or make it serious.
- If we practice optimism, we only consider the actions which will lead us to success.
- An idealistic individual dependably trusts he/she will be effective in whatever things they do.
- Optimism has the power to improves the immunity system and to prevent chronic disease.
- It helps the people to overcome hard situations. Optimism helps in managing stress and pressure.
- It helps to approach a problem in life even if it's hard or challenging.
- There are a lot of methods to measure optimism such as Life Orientation Test and Attributional Style Questionnaire.
Each individual on the planet has his/her own issues and needs to confront high points and low points. An optimist and pessimists approach problems differently. Having an optimistic outlook on life will help you to have a significant positive effect on quality of life, such as mental and physical well-being. If a person with optimistic character sees a dark cloud, heavy rain, thunder and lightning, the belief and hope to see a beautiful rainbow in the clear sky after the rain will dependably be in his/her mind. Even if he goes down and hit the bottom, he will rise to the most astounding spot no one even considers. Gratitude is related to optimism because grateful people are happier, positive, social and stress-free personalities. For becoming an optimistic person, you'll have to follow some life-changing tips to train yourself to have good habits in your daily routines.
Benefits of being Optimistic and Positive in Life
- 1) Peaceful mind and sense of calm
- 2) Successful stress management
- 3) Good health and well-being
- 4) Good impressions from others
- 5) Appreciation on good
- 6) Creativity
- 7) High performance and productivity
- 8) Empowerment of energy in life
- 9) Hopeful approach to life and work
- 10) Self-esteemed behaviors
- 11) Gratefulness and gratitude towards others
- 12) Inspiration
- 13) Higher evaluation of every possible way in life
- 14) Positivity
Live Projects & Training Techniques
Latest Technology Trends in India
Best Ways to Stimulate Your Mind
Summer Internships, Industrial Visit Kerala
Success Tips for Career
Tips to Achieve Career Goals
How to Become an Optimist
Online job scams in Kerala
Work at home in Cochin
On the Job Training
Simple Methods to Become an Optimist
1) Power of Positive Thinking
- Stay positive even when you are struggling with depression, fear and anxiety.
- Focus on the good; it will make you and your thoughts positive.
- Make your environment positive and convey positive vibes to your surroundings.
- A habit to search positive side of everything will help you to find only goodness and pleasure all around you.
- Be alert and figure out ways to avoid temptations and negativity in your life.
- Stay away from its influence so that you can transform the way you think about yourself and your future.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill-
2) Passionate about Work
Passion is an emotion that comes from within you. It makes you a dreamer and enthusiast. It will be your zeal, your drive and your motivation to achieve your goal. The relation between Optimism and Passion :
- Optimistic people are always passionate and happy about what they do and their works.
- They always keep their mindset to pursue their dreams like jobs, careers etc for which they are having real and genuine passion.
- If you are passionate about your work, the struggle and the hardship won't create any blocks in focusing your goal. You will apply your skills and energy to your work.
- Others can see how you are passionate and dedicated to your work and will consider you in a higher position.
"You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out." -Steve Jobs-
3) Good Company
Note these things before you choose people's company :
- Hang out with optimistic people. Spending time with them can reduce the isolation and loneliness.
- The positive people around you can influence you to develop good and positive vibes and to wake your inner strength. It may lead you to get more ideas to mould yourself and your future.
- Let you be influenced by their optimism, it will only benefit you for your growth.
- Don't spend much time with negativity. If you find a person's attitudes and behaviors negatively affecting your character, detach yourself from that person. They can increase your stress level and decrease the ability to manage yourself.
- Practice positive activities and make it a habit.
- Convey positive thoughts and support to others around you. It might help them to motivate themselves. Spread happiness and it will feel better.
"The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best."
4) Hope and Faith
Having faith in yourself helps you grow and develop yourself.
- Have faith in yourself and hope for good things to happen. Trust in what you do such as studies, family, career path etc.
- Exercising faith in the process of career advancement will help in career development by providing strength to face challenging situations that equip you for a purpose higher than what you can see.
- These testing circumstances frequently strengthen us and once in a while oblige us to submissively serve others by aiding in specific ranges where they miss the mark.
- Trust alludes to the job searcher's apparent ability to achieve craved objectives by assembling efficient arrangements to achieve these objectives or goals and executing them soundly through inspiration and assurance.
- The vitality and imagination created in this process give a feeling of control and dominance that energizes inspiration and assurance for reemployment for the work looking for individual, while additionally improving emphatically and saw validity from the perspective of potential bosses. This makes an upward winding of hope and motivation.
5) Dream Big
An optimist has to be a big dreamer and have to try hard passionately to reach his dreams. He will try in every way to accomplish his dreams and will have a purpose in life. When you dream big, you'll achieve great things and sometimes even more than you ever thought you could. It gives you a chance to leave your mark in the world.
"Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep." -A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Wings of Fire: An Autobiography-
6) Connect with Yourselves
Important things to be noted :
- It is important to sit and spend time with yourself on a daily basis.
- No matter how much busy you are, make sure you meditate for few minute before beginning your day. It will enlighten your mind, soul and as well as your day.
- Meditation is an instant connector with you and your soul. It makes us flexible and a positive thinker. It helps you to know yourself and you will be able to overcome any situations with a confidence that is your own.
- Mindfulness encourages you to focus on your every moment in life whether it is good or not. It is called a key component of optimism.
- Mindful meditation helps to reduce the feelings of anxiety and depression.
7) Be Healthy and Happy
Stay Happy and Healthy :
- A healthy and happy body will keep you to stay positive and live longer. Optimism is easier when you feel healthy and happy.
- Lack of sleep, unhealthy diet, unhealthy lifestyle, unhealthy habit, and day without exercise will keep your mind and body negative.
- Train yourself to reach your goal as a professional.
- For mental and physical growth of a person good sleep, rest, meditation, yoga, stress management, reading books, a healthy diet, and a perfect amount of exercise are necessary.
- Avoid intake of substances such as drugs or alcohol which will cause the destruction of your healthy life, mind and soul.
How to live healthy and happy life? Habits for having a good life:
- Daily Exercise and Yoga
- Read regularly
- Have a healthy food Diet
- Wake up and Sleep early
- Have a clean daily routine
- Give yourself some time to relax
- Regular timing for meals
- Pray and Meditate
Change For Life!! Tips to Stay Positive in Life
- Make a list of your activities
- Manage your expenditure and money
- Acknowledge your blessings, pray and be thankful
- Find and develop your spiritual self
- Meet new people, Be social
- Stay connected with positive people
- Laugh and smile often
- Have a good sense of humor
- Control your self-talk
- Focus on your strengths and apply it in everything you do
- Try to take risks that are greater than your circumstances
- Expect some ups and downs, be prepare positively to face it
- Embrace mistakes as learning experiences, "Your best teacher is your last mistake"
- Allow yourself to take some risks
- Let go of the past and live in the present
- Have a goal and plan in life
- Define the actions that will help you to realise your vision
- Enjoy the each and every moment you have
- Travel!! Explore new places, new culture, new food etc
- Practice good time management skills
- Express gratitude and appreciation every day
- Take the right move
- Realise there is no such thing as perfection
- Know yourself well and accept yourself
Tips in Malayalam to Gain Optimism in Life
The information from the websites mentioned below will help you to know more about optimism and guide you to accomplish your desired career or life. The articles and tips in Malayalam which are easy to understand and is about practicing positivity in what you do, what you think and what you believe in life. So be confident and hopeful in each step in your life, don't let negative thoughts overwhelm you. Well planning and becoming a positive thinker will help you to become successful in your life.
For more details, visit:
- http://malayalam.webdunia.com/current-affairs-in-malayalam/ശുഭാപ്തി-വിശ്വാസം-കൊള്ളാം-പക്ഷേ-108072300037_1) html