JobsNEAR.in > Career Tips > Motivational Tips in Malayalam
Motivate Yourself to Reach Success
The yearning to make progress in living standards and daily life is natural for each and every citizen in Kerala. A dedicated and hard working person can only set up a bright future. Career success requires both desire and action, i.e.; inspiration and motivation. Regardless of whether you're searching for other employment or attempting to improve your current employment or to change your career, you'll require some motivational advises to improve and strengthen yourself. Motivation actually is an internal drive, but inspiration is an emotion caused by external resources. We can get inspired easily and dream big, but if we want them to be a reality, we need to get motivated to take action. Motivation is concerned with the direction, arousal, amplitude and persistence of an individual's behavior. Career Motivation and its importance :
- Career motivation is a process which helps the person to take the effort to enhance his work and accomplish career goals.
- It is a multidimensional construct which refers to the motivation of an individual to do his/her job.
- Career motivation includes searching and accepting a job offer, deciding to stay with the company, seeking training, setting and accomplishing goals etc.
- It is defined as the set factors such as (1) individual characteristics and (2) related decisions and behaviors that reflect the person's career identity.
- The individual characteristics of career motivations are divided into three components :
1) Career Insight
- It is the stimulus or energy boosting component which helps in empowerment.
- Career insight is the ability of a person to become realistic about their career life.
- People who are high in career insight have an exact comprehension about their strengths and weaknesses. They will set their career goals and make their further move according to their professional qualities and their character.
- Career insight helps by supporting goal setting, opportunities for a career change, organizational flexibility, providing information about alternative career paths and advice in establishing career goals and clarity of organizational processes, such as appraisal and promotion decisions.
Live Projects & Training Techniques
Latest Technology Trends in India
Best Ways to Stimulate Your Mind
Summer Internships, Industrial Visit Kerala
Success Tips for Career
Tips to Achieve Career Goals
How to Become an Optimist
Online job scams in Kerala
Work at home in Cochin
On the Job Training
2) Career Identity
A career identity is an individual characteristic in which the individual links his own motivations; interests and competencies related to his/her career roles. It is a direct component or a degree to which people characterize themselves by their qualities and abilities to choose their career. People who are highly involved in their jobs or professions are high in career identity. They give importance to recognition, leadership role, and advancement.
Steps for Career Identity
- Define a clear vision about what you want to do
- Identify yourself on who you are at your core
- Overcome your obstacles and weakness to get into the success mindset
- Discover the career options that line up with your identity and interests
- Market yourself by defining your own unique, personal brand
3) Career Resilience
In the past, acquiring new skills or changing the career focus were the requirements of an employer. But now they are asking their employees to be responsible for their own career development. The individual should have the full responsibility for his/her professional development and in updating the changes in the chosen field.
Resilience and its features :
- "Resilience" is the positive capacity of the person to manage stress and adversity.
- It is the necessary ability to adapt well to new situations in the workplace and embrace both strength and flexibility.
- Career resilience is the ability to adjust to the career change as it happens and to adapt to what the market demands.
- The possibility of an unexpected job loss should not be the primary motivator for individuals to take a move in careers. It is a persistence component.
- It provides the ability to adapt to changing conditions and overcome career barriers. People who are high in career resilience believe in themselves, the need for achievement and they are willing to take reasonable risks to do so.
Find your Motivation
Identify what motivates to take you forward towards your goal and identify which driving force is making you chase your dreams. Motivation is divided into two types:
- Internal Motivation
Internal or Intrinsic motivation is a driving force within you which encourage you to reach your dream. You can achieve your dream by an interest exists within the person rather than external pressures. For a passionate person, the satisfaction of engaging in the activity itself is more important than the rewards of the activity, ie; the process is more important than the goal.
- External Motivation
External motivation is an eternal force which encourages an inner mind of a person. This motivation is sourced outside the person. For example encouragement from friends, family, colleagues, and supervisors or bonuses, promotions, job titles etc.
In the above motivations, internal or intrinsic motivation is the strongest motivation which is formed by the inner strength and passion.
Motivational tips for job seekers to follow
Your motivation will drive your performance; guide you to accomplish your desired career. These life-changing tips might help all the Malayalee employee, students and job seekers in studies or in the workplace to enhance and mould yourself.
1) Be Optimistic
Life is a roller-coaster, full of ups and downs, even if it is a job or student life or family life. Importance of optimism :
- Optimistic thinkers will have a tendency to find an ideal result in any circumstance.
- It will either have a positive phase or negative phase, depending on the situation you are going through.
- So be confident and hopeful in each step in your life. Don't let negative thoughts overwhelm you.
- Appreciate and love yourself. Well planning and becoming a positive thinker will help you to become successful in your life.
2) Be Systematic
In this present world, everything works in a specific time-lapse, even if it's a human or a robot.
- Use your time effectively and efficiently because we won't get it back if we lose it once.
- Everyone wants their work to be done in correct time. If it is not done, the demand for the product or subject will decrease.
- So be systematic in everything and be punctuality in what you do which will help you to become successful in the future.
3) Think before you Act
Planning has an important role in managing yourself. Don't let yourself do everything you want to do. Give yourself some time to think from different perspective view and collect a number of possible conclusions. According to the conclusion, make your move.
4) Be Patient
In certain situations, you will find your life harder and jump into a conclusion which may affect your future badly. There is old French saying "Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet". Patience can make wonders if we wait for the right moment. Be calm and open-minded if you are under pressure. It may help you to reduce confusion and mental depression.
5) Find inspiration
Inspiration is one of the best motivators you can find easily everywhere such as Blogs, autobiographies, magazines and books, online success stories and quotes, articles, friends and family, music, photos, people around you etc. Seek inspiration by collecting information about success stories and experiences of others. It will help to motivate yourself to reach your dreams.
6) Be Engaged
Loneliness or being alone makes everyone pessimistic and gloomy. Engage yourself in certain activities so that you will feel positive and active. Develop healthier and good habits. Reading books especially inspirational books and autobiographies, engaged in extracurricular activities, exercise and spending time with workouts, art, music, and stay connected with loved ones and well-wishers are good for healthy well-being. It may help you to relax our mind.
7) Positive Actions
Importance of being positive :
- Being positive and passionate cultivates positive habits and thoughts in your mind as well as in your character.
- It will make you a happy, optimistic and well-mannered person.
- Be a motivator. Encourage others with your positive thoughts, when they talk about their goals to you.
- This will also result in creating a positive energy within you which uplifts you and everyone you talk.
8) Passion and Energy
The mix of passion and energy is more grounded than scholarly ability alone. The recruiter or employer will analyze your accuracy in academical capability and enthusiasm in the meantime. The importance of having passionate and enthusiastic character :
- The employer want to recruit a professional who is clearly solid in his academic skills and passion. Having both qualities boosts your potential and enables others to see your authenticity.
- Valid individuals take pride in what they do by exhibiting their energy.
- It is subsequently imperative that you take part in work that you have enthusiasm for and execute it with vitality.
- Passion towards what you do makes positive energy inside you achieve the desired goal. These two have turned out to be important and attractive properties for a job seeker.
Faith can move mountains, so believe that you can. If you believe in yourself, other people will also believe in you. Why should you have faith? :
- Faith is the essential factor to reach success.
- Even if you don't have faith in yourself, believe it will work out well. If you doubt, you won't achieve the life you deserve. It doesn't mean that everything will be perfect all the time.
- As a human being, you will have to struggle and face hard times in life.
- Having faith means you believe that in the end, you'll get succeeded.
- Having a strong belief in yourself is important to become successful and fruitful living.
Commit yourself to what you do to achieve your dream. If you want something, your commitment is essential that you can abrogate different requirements when it truly checks counts. An exceptionally basic, yet vital question should be replied is that: How much do you need it? How much you need something will decide the level of commitment is necessary to obtain it.
If you are focused in life, you will be consistently occupied and diverted. Be great at remaining focused for the whole deal. To do this you should draw upon your faith, confidence, and commitment.
Motivational Quotes for a Better 2018
- "The way begin is to stop talking and start doing." - Walt Disney
- "The cynic sees trouble in each open door. The confident person sees the open door in each trouble." - Winston Churchill
- "Don't give yesterday a chance to take up a lot of today." - Will Rogers
- "You gain more from disappointment than from achievement. Try not to give it a chance to stop you. Disappointment constructs character."- Unknown
- "It's not whether you get thumped down; it's whether you get up."- Vince Lombardi
- "On the off chance that you are chipping away at something that you truly think about, you don't need to be pushed. The vision pulls you."- Steve Jobs
- "Individuals, who are sufficiently insane to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."- Rob Siltanen
- "Disappointment will never surpass me if my assurance to succeed is sufficiently solid."- Og Mandino
- "Business visionaries are extraordinary at managing instability furthermore great at minimising the hazard. That is the great business visionary."- Mohnish Pabrai
- "We may experience many thrashings yet we should not be vanquished."- Maya Angelou
Motivational Tips and Quotes in Malayalam
Life changing motivational tips, quotes and articles in Malayalam are available here. This list of reference sites includes inspirational Malayalam discussions or talks by Dr B.M Muhsin, O.H Rahman and Madhu Bhaskaran for personality development, increasing confidence level and enhancing positivity in mind will help you to change your life and achieve success. Guidance to practice Yoga and Meditation, improve physical and mental health, self-help to overcome stress and information about human psychiatry and mental illness can be found on these websites.To know more, visit;